POST CONTAINMENT INFO
1 Jul 2020
Some important changes in the post-conflict business resumption:
Private customers for testing, neutralization, expertise or destruction are again admitted to the site.
- Visits remain limited to one representative per client, beyond prior approval by Management is necessary.
- Visitors, in case of suspicion or proven case of Covid-19 are invited to postpone their visit
Once on site, you will be asked to follow the below instructions:
- Wear a paper FFP1 mask or fabric mask from your arrival to your departure.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or with hydro-alcoholic gel available on site.
- Observe safety distances of at least 1 metre.
There are no longer restrictions on sending and receiving packages.
Packages received, such as weapons, are no longer quarantined.
We thank you for your understanding and wish you a good resume.